Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Week 5 of service learning

This week Ms. Klose read us a letter from an email she received. A man is trying to create a DVD, video, or TV broadcasting about different groups participating in the Fundred Dollar bill project. The man wants to feature us in his media he is producing about the project. I was excited that he wants to feature us in it, but I think we should have a meeting discussing what we are going to say first because I'm still not completely sure about our exact goal and intentions of what were doing. I understand what were doing, however I don't understand how creating fundred dollars are going to help produce funds to help Katrina victims. She also told us that she got a printing company to provide us with the fundred dollars free of printing. We just have to come up with the big green paper, it will be a very difficult printing process.

No comments: